Having perfect and shiny hair is what every man and woman dream of. But choosing stuff without any knowledge only helps in damaging your hair. So what to do? I have found some ways to make your hair beautiful than ever. In today’s topic we will talk all about hair, how to make them shiny and perfect.
Following these simple hair care tips can help you get what you looking for:
- Egg pack for smooth hair: We all know that egg is one of the best ingredients for smooth and shiny hair but many of us don’t know how it works. Eggs are rich in protein, lecithin and fatty acid, which satisfy the moisture and shine of our dull and damaged hair. It also helps make your hair thick and strong. Take one egg white and 1 tsp of each honey and olive oil. Beat the mixture until you get smooth paste. Apply it on your hair and cover it with a plastic bag for 30 minutes. It is the best treatment for damaged hair.
Tip: Do not wash your hair with hot water after applying egg paste. It will lump your hair and make it hard to wash.
- Honey, a treatment for damaged hair: Honey is not only for your sweet tooth but also can give your damaged hair a new energy. Honey is a natural humectant and full of antioxidant which attracts moisture and encourages hair growth. Take ¼ cup of honey and 10 tsp of apple cider vinegar, mix them together. Apply it all over your scalp, sit back and relax for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Limit your hair wash: People with oily hair may wash their hair every single day, but people with dry and thick hair should avoid washing their hair regularly. Instead, you can wash your hair every second or third day. Over washing can take away the necessary oil from the scalp and leaves dry and dull looking hair.
- Yogurt as a conditioner: The creamy white and amazingly healthy food is full of myriad benefits. It contains zinc and lactic acid which help in growing healthy hair. Get a bowl of plain yogurt and apply it on your hair. Leave it as it is till the yogurt dries off. Once the yogurt is dried off, you can wash your hair.
Tip: Make sure that the yogurt is plain otherwise you might end up with messy hair.
- Less use of hair dryer: Hair dryer may be the fastest way to dry your hair but the fact is it damages your hair and makes them frizzy. Let your hair dry partially and then you can make use of a hair dryer to dry your hair completely. This way you reduce the risk of hair fall and damaged hair.
Tip: Use hair dryer only when it’s necessary
- Comb with care: Use comb instead of a brush. This is one of the common mistakes made by many people. Never comb your hair while it’s wet as this leads to hair fall. Always slowly and carefully use comb to reduce breakage.
Make sure to intake sufficient amount of proteins, minerals and vitamins to keep your hair healthy and strong. Following these hair care tips and good quality hair care products ensure salon-quality hair.